What information do we collect?
When you visit this website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and information we collect about usage of this website that we collected on an aggregate basis.
- PERSONAL INFORMATIONIn order for us to contact you, you must first complete the “Contact Us” form on our website. Before submitting the form, you are required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
- EMAIL ADDRESSIf you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Online registration or correspondence with us via email constitutes a commercial relationship and implies consent for us to communicate with you regarding our services.
In the course of doing business, we may collect information about our customers such as: names, addresses, telephone numbers, credit card information and e-mail addresses; depending on the nature of the transaction with us.
Any information that personally identifies you may be used by AiiMS to:
- inform you about our products and services;
- improve the products and services we offer; and
- better serve the needs of our customers
- IP ADDRESSESIP addresses (“Internet Protocol) is a unique number to identify computers that are connected to the internet. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
How we use your personal information
We only use or disclose personal information for the purpose that was specifically or reasonably apparent at the time of collection. The personal information that you provide to us will be used in order to process your request and to provide you with more information about our services. We may also use the information for the purposes of direct marketing to inform you about new products and services, changes to our website or company. In these circumstances, you will be provided with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving specified marketing communications.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above. We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
– To agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties to help us with promoting new products or services)
– If required by law enforcement, judicial or government authority or in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings).
– We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be in violation of our Terms and Conditions or to protect our property or the safety of our customers and the public.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google AdWords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
Links to Third Party sites
This Privacy Statement was last updated on June 3rd, 2011.